I'm over you

Now I'm  convinced.
When you get over someone,they will then start doing many of 
the things they you wanted them to(and didn't) when you liked them.
Let's call this guy John.
I would get finger cramps from texting him,would abandon everything just 
to see him for 5 minutes and he was the background song to all my thoughts.
Then time painfully opened my eyes.
My girls also had a bit to do with it.
And I tortoise walked out of that 'thingi', as we used to call it.
Now,he's saying and doing things,that I used to daydream he 
would,calling ,wanting to spend time with me.
He took me out for my birthday-there was a time that would
have been the highlight of my year.
I had even forgotten about it.
Should I tell him my ship has sailed or wait for him to fill in the blanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad times

Motherhood penalty

Self doubt