idk


In 2016, my bosses Calum and Emily taught me the magic of saying  'I don't know'
It was even in the training manuals, if you don't know the answer, just say so.
What a relief.
As a facilitator, this set me free.
Knowing that I don't have to know , and worse, pretend that I do and fumble through my
answer.
It trickled into my life. Now have no qualms telling Mukami, my daughter, that I don't know.
Nowadays I admit to myself, at least, that I don't know what my opinion is or how I feel about
some of the hashtags floating around. And I don't have to know.
For a once upon a time ,Know it All, this is liberating.
My new superpower; I don't know.

*The other day Kami tried to switch on the cooker and it didn't work.
She informed me and I told her it's coz the child lock is on.
''How did it know I'm a child?'' She asked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad times

:-(

Self doubt