Coaching



I always thought coaching and counseling were synonymous.
Met  coaches Laimani of Alabastron back in 2010 and  Rosie Lore in 2014
and these interactions were therapeutic for me so I didn't quite make the distinction.
Enter Anne Prabhu of Leadership That Works.
Oh my goodness *****Didn't know I needed this in my life.
It's eye opening ( hums I can see clearly now ) Where is a gif when you need one???
For me, this is one of the best investments in my professional life.
Attempting to describe it is like telling  a 1st time mother about labour pains;words are woefully
inadequate.
If you can, try it for yourself. And let me know how it goes.
It's a big industry and there's all sorts of coaches now, whatever you need.
Thinking of engaging a dating coach next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad times

Self doubt

Motherhood penalty