IWD 2020


I celebrate my Mum this Women's  day.
One of the gifts she bestowed on me was the love of reading.
On my loss and grief journey, I'm struggling to read.
To remind myself of the joy and pleasure of getting engrossed in a book,
let me share my best reads of 2019

1) The body is not an apology -Sonya Renee Taylor
2) One day in December - Josie Silver
3) Master's tools -Audre Lorde
4) The courage to be disliked -Ichiro Kishimi and Fumikato Koga
5) Milk and Honey -Rupi Kaur
6) Long shot -Kennedy Ryan
7) How to have difficult conversations -Stone, Patton and Heen
8) When breath becomes air -Paul Kalanithi
9) Manchester Happened -Jeniffer Makumbi
10) We real cool -Bell Hooks

Bonus
11) Refresh -Satya Nadella
12) The hard thing about hard things -Ben Horowitz
13)The healing power of herbs -Tina Sams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad times

Motherhood penalty

Self doubt