Hallo July

One of the things that June has taught me is to own and seize my
joy when it is found.
Which is harder than it sounds when surrounded by such pain and dismay.
Still we rise
 



Dad was a florist and would bring fresh uncut flowers home every week.
I have fond memories of arranging them and during Lockdown, I promised myself to
start buying them when I could.
Such a small price for a huge load of happiness.






I taught Kami and Andrew to bake and on the #DayoftheAfricanChild2020,
came home to this yummy home made bread.
My heart was bursting at the seams with joy.







 I love food and is grateful to live in fertile Uganda, one of the few African
countries without food insecurity.
At (almost)every corner there's a fresh foods vendor, one of the many blessings
I'm counting today.



Here's a prayer for you and me (by Grace R Biamah)
May the weather be sane, diseases be gone, children be manageable
work be sensible, fun be plentiful and life be enjoyable.

Happy July to us  xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad times

:-(

Self doubt