Here is my prayer for you…

We were reminded in church that today is Mothering Sunday.
I would like to dedicate this prayer to my Mum,my daughter's many mothers and fellow mothers.

I pray for all that you do, may it be within God's plans for you. I pray that you walk in the truth and that God fills your heart with dreams and give you courage, courage to dare do things that those before you did not dare do. I pray that passion be the wind that leads you through your days and conviction keeps you strong and guide you all the way.

I pray that God grants you enough wisdom to know the difference between his will and your will. I pray that your life be filled with moments that make your life so sweet and enjoyable. I pray for your spiritual, financial and emotional needs to be fully met. I pray that hope be the ray that ushers you to a new day, faith the sunshine that warms and lights your day and joy the pillow you lay your head on every night.

But above all I pray that you become a person after God's heart for there I know you shall see no harm or lack.

 Copied from the TBN Family Media  Word For Today bulletin,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad times

:-(

Self doubt