Yeey,I did it

I wrote this ↧ on 8th July 2016 and saved it in drafts.It was titled 'It's Time'

I came to the shocking realization today that I fear my bosses.
This hasn't always been the case, but within the last 3-6 months, they have said and/or done something(s) that has turned the respect I had for them to fear.
That was a sobering moment for me.
Now onto, what to do about it?

Borrowing the Serenity Prayer,is this something I can change?Probably yes,but it'll take a lot of mental and emotional work.And I think the more important question is, how &why did they do that?
Do I want to invest my time and energy to figure it out?eeeeehhh, no.
Life is short, after all.

Then, what can I change?
Bosses:-)
I'm smiling as I write this; surely, that's the right answer.


Let the job hunt begin.
Wish me luck.

I'm happy to report, 10 months later,I'm 3 weeks into my new job.
10 months😲 you say?Yes, 10 months  and that's a story for another day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad times

Motherhood penalty

:-(