RIP Mum



Time really does heal that I can now type the subject without breaking down.
Mum was diagonised with Stage IV  rectal cancer in July last year and passed
away 5 months later  on 17th December.
The days after are a blur, of tasks and visitors, tears and a constant hum
of pain in the background.
2019 Christmas was the first without Mum and George - we all unlocked a new
 level of pain that day.
I'm trudging along , realised  fighting  the tears is a losing battle and when they show
 up in public I find a corner or bathroom .
This Saturday will be my first time to go home since returning to Kampala last month.
Wambui, my sis, was there last week and she couldn't stand it for more than 2 days.
Please say a prayer for me. I need it

Comments

  1. It shall be well. And that too shall come to pass.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad times

Motherhood penalty

Self doubt