#blessed


For years, I wouldn't cross the Kenyan border.
Nowadays I regularly travel across Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda.
So regularly, I've stopped appreciating  the blessing and privilege it
is to be able to cross these borders with ease.
This joins  a long list of things I take for granted :
- Waking up
- Mum
- Health
- Being literate
- Internet
- Books
- Earth
- Life
- Shelter
- Employment
- Freedom
- Family
- Friendship
- Water
- Air
- My body
- Peaceful region
- Language
- Moon
- Medicine
- Plants
- Universe
- Gadgets
- Laughter
- Sleep
- Jokes
- Ideas
- People (Thinks of I am Legend)
- Faith
- Etc etc
 I'm hoping to experience this more often; the reckoningof how rich
and wonderful my life is, even in the midst of a cyclone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad times

:-(

Self doubt