Life

Every now and then, I wonder whether to continue with this blog or not.
Especially at times when I want to write but do everything else but.
Sure I'm not the only one who repeatedly avoids to do the one thing they actually want to.
And should
Then I go through my old posts and it buoys me.
I hope as I share these snap shots of my life, it reminds you of our shared human experience.
That this life is beautiful, messy, hard and easy.
We all have weaknesses,baggage, regrets and wounds.
And victories, strengths, trophies and heart.
In a time when picture perfect and envy inducing lives abound, many of us
are smack in the middle of the battle field and/or healing from old and fresh wounds.
For those of us in the trenches, you are not alone.
There is indeed a season for everything and I pray you find the resources
for whatever season you're in.
And your tribe(s). Everyday I'm grateful for mine, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad times

Motherhood penalty

Self doubt