WIP



I participated in a 30-day Do Tough Things challenge in March.
It was hard.
Opened my eyes to  how many things I've let slide in my life;
from being reluctant to say no to having an audio course that was
still wrapped 5 months after purchase.
Made some good strides , then had to travel for a few days
and by the time I was back, found myself mostly  at square one .
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH
I know it'll take more than few days for habits to take root
and bin others.
Know  that progress takes time and yet constantly berate myself
for not turning a new leaf fast enough.
Patience isn't my strongest suit.
I'm extending the challenge and  part of it will be
being patient , kind and compassionate to myself.
Aluta continua

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad times

Motherhood penalty

Self doubt